MJJ Insider

If you read it from here, it's true.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Handwriting analysis

After scrutinizing the penmanship that Michael Jackson displayed on my autographed napkin that he signed for me after our bizarre and not to mention, completely-and-utterly-by-chance, meeting back in 1980. I was given a strong insight in to the inner-workings of his mind and a possible glimpse in to the future.

If you look closely you can too see for yourself the troubling persona that resides within the body of this 42 year old man.



The crossing of the "t" that Jackson uses signifies to me a problem identifying with regular people such as you or I.

The way that he dots his "i"s conveys the financial debt that has been weighing him down. What I find to be most troubling is the long stems of the letters he uses to spell his own name: this shows to me and handwriting experts that Mr. Jackson is struggling to hold on to the Sony/ATV catalogue that he owns in partnership with his former label, Colombia Records.

The gleam of the food splatter to your right is a concerning clue as to Jackson's wreckless criminal side. Clearly it is this gleam that proves his guilt of stealing the Kapone boy from his home and forcing his surgeon to practise cosmetic surgery on him. There is a startling comparision between this food's shine and the shine of a surgical scalpel. I am hoping they will not seize my only momento as evidence for the pending case.

The other food stains that you see on the napkin are ones that parrellel deep troubling issues that settle in Jackson's cold heart. In fact as I took the photos of my momento, a piece of old food flew up at me and hit me in the eye and I knew it was proof that the mother of the accuser from the 2003-2005 trial really had been threatened to be whisked away in a hot air balloon ride to nowhere.

I have conferred with my close sources and they tell me that this info is all in fact accurate.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such insight. Can you walk on water?

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only I had known! Those nasty food stains...

3:26 AM  
Blogger MJJ Insider said...

I'm glad you like my blog. I can't walk on water, no. I can part the seas with my two hands though.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MICHAEL JACKSON IS 47, NOT 42.

Lmao. I hate it when they get his age wrong and then try to claim that their allegations are... substantial and credible.

Fabulous Job you secret man.

If only I could lick those food stains. *dreams* It's probably from your meat pie though. I bet you wear that napkin to dinner every night. And caress it, and drool on it in your sleep.

Desperate desperate tabloid artists. <3

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

だからどーした?

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! it's perfectly clear now! you're almost as smart as diane dimond! lol








but seriously this is pretty funny man, good job :D

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home